2018 ISG Paragon Awards™ Americas
Awards Winners Announced:
ISG is delighted to announce the finalists of the inaugural 2018 ISG Paragon Awards™ Americas. The ISG Paragon Awards™ recognize and reward the achievements of industry leaders across various categories and seek to highlight the innovative approaches and behaviors that drive success and which themselves reflect the evolving nature of technology and business today. The winners will be announced at a celebratory awards dinner on Monday, June 11, 2018 at the Marriott at Legacy Town Center in Plano, TX.
Congratulations to our finalists!
Collaboration: A mutually beneficial sourcing relationship between client and provider
- Capgemini with Republic Services
- Cognizant with RJ Reynolds
- Mindtree with P&G
Excellence: Outstanding delivery by a service provider
- Infosys with T-Mobile
- Mindtree with Cisco
- Tech Mahindra with Aetna
Imagination: Rewarding creativity and entrepreneurial spirit in helping organizations future-proof businesses and better serve customers
Impact: Recognizing the impact of a client/service provider(s) relationship on a community
Leadership: A client executive who demonstrated exceptional drive and leadership
- Lynn Bishop, Chief Development Officer, The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Brad Dettmer, EVP/CIO, Wyndham
- Dheeraj Kohli, Vice President and Global Head for Travel and Transportation, Unisys
Transformation: Successfully transformed organization or key business function
- Cognizant with Alliance Data Systems
- TGI Friday’s
Woman in Technology: Recognizing the contributions in technology made to women or by a woman
- Jennifer Artley, President, BT in the Americas
- Jaime Chabron, Vice President of the Customer Engagement Practice, NTT DATA Services
- Kathleen Heffron, VP, Enterprise Data Solutions, T-Mobile with Infosys Enterprise Data Solutions Program
- Elaina Shekhter, CMO, EPAM Systems
ISG Special Award: Recognizing a significant contribution to the sourcing industry.
- Will be announced and awarded the evening of the Awards Ceremony on June 11th.
There are a limited amount of sponsorships available. To find out more, please contact Maria Magro