When you join ISG as a Business Technology Analyst you will become part of the ISG team helping our clients to transform and optimize their business processes by focusing on using data and analyses to drive information technology strategies and business process transformations. You will begin your career at ISG being trained on consulting skills and methodologies and tools in order to provide support to ISG’s client engagements. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of colleagues; many recognized industry experts, in a variety of industries with some of the top companies in the world. Depending upon your project assignment, you may be performing industry and client research, data gathering, data input, manipulation and analysis, financial modeling, comparing and analyzing complex information, and creating comparative charts and graphs for client presentations.
- Upon joining ISG you be enrolled in our Analyst Development Program (ADP) which is an 18 month to 2 year training program consisting of 3 segments of formal classroom training (held approximately 6 months apart), on the job training and virtual course work.
- Within the first months of employment you will attend an initial globally organized one-week training program that is designed to equip you with the basic skills needed on your first engagement by exposing you to ISG’s tools and methodology.
- Subsequent classroom training will focus on core consulting and project management skills, customer relationship management and communication skills.
- Other programs and learning resources will also be available to you, depending on your personal development needs, to build specific skills (such as problem solving or communications), and/or provide additional industry and functional expertise.
- In addition to formal training, your professional development continues through the range of experiences you gain on engagement teams.
- To provide you guidance and support we provide formal mentorship. You will be assigned a People Manager, [to guide you through this program and monitor progress], Peer Mentor [to help you with your day-to-day questions] and Engagement Leaders [to director your work on specific projects or “engagements”]
- You will be eligible for promotion to Consultant when you have completed the required training, and you have mastered all of the relevant competencies.
- Go to ISG Germany Analyst Development Program
If you are interested in this challenging career opportunity with ISG, please review our openings and upload your resume to the position for which you are applying.