Information Services Group, Inc. was founded in 2006 by industry veteran Michael Connors, whose vision was to create a new leader in the fast-growing information-based services industry.
- The ISG leadership team has proven experience running global information-based enterprises and a track record of creating significant value for shareowners, clients and employees.
- In 2007, ISG acquired TPI, the world's leading data and advisory firm in global sourcing, providing a solid platform upon which to build a prominent, high-growth, information-based services company.
- In 2011, ISG acquired Compass, the premier independent global provider of business and information technology benchmarking, performance improvement, data and analytics services, uniting the industry leading-insight of TPI with unparalleled performance improvement data and analytics.
- Also in 2011, ISG acquired STA Consulting, a premier independent information technology advisor serving the public sector — enhancing the consulting capabilities the firm could deliver to clients.
- In 2012, ISG merged its three go-to-market entities into one globally integrated business with one company brand.
- The ISG strategy continues to be to grow dynamic, innovative businesses that provide "must-have" information-based services to such sectors as consumer products, retailing, financial services, manufacturing, media, marketing, healthcare, legal, government, telecommunications and technology.